Login or Register here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cadens Stars Pack

Hello!

Welcome to Cadens Stars Pack.

C'mon in! We dont bite... Much... (:
Login or Register here...

Cadens Stars Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cadens Stars Pack

Top posters

Latest topics

» A Team All Seasons
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am by 

» Back To 1942 (2012) R6 XviD-26K
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:18 am by 

» Leaving :(
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 pm by ~Ember

» Valle Cor Clearing
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 pm by ~Ember

» Orientalem Saltus
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 am by Kirean

» ~Ember's Bio of awesome~
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:01 pm by ~Ember

» Zavanan Ravine
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:32 pm by Kirean

» Kloritain Range
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:16 pm by Kirean

» Hanseen Hunting Ground
Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:18 pm by Kirean

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:17 am

Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED**

Kirean
    Kirean
    Admin
    Admin

Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED** Empty Kirean's Lineart/Avvie Shop **CLOSED**

Post  Kirean Mon May 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Key:

Shop Title Says L-OPEN - Linearts Open. Avvies Closed.
    Shop Title Says A-OPEN - Avvies Open. Linearts Closed.
    Shop Title Says CLOSED - CLOSED.

Welcome to Kirean's Easy-to-Get Artwork. Here you can easily get simple but creative Artwork. I can draw animals and other creature, even cartoon characters.

-The linearts are NOT made by me, but i do edit and fill them in, it is NOT art theft because the creator allows me to use it.

-Only ONE request PER OPENING

-LINEARTS blh blah ART CREATOR blah blah HAVE TO COPU blah blah (CODE IS 4567) blach NOt made by blah blah

Avvie/Lineart Rules:
    1. You DO NOT need a certain amount of posts to ask for one
    2. You MUST give me credit for the avvie in your signature (e.g. Avvie/Lineart (c) Kirean)
    3. PLEASE wear the avvie for at least FOUR DAYS (I work hard on them, I want to see you wear it!)
    4. DO NOT use the avvie on another website, without my permission (If you use them somewhere else, I'll find out.)
    5. SURPRISE the code is changed to 0987
    6. PLEASE do not request when I say I'm CLOSED. I don't want to make avatars every minute I spend on website and there is most likely a reason I'm closed (too busy, family matters etc.) ANY REQUESTS I RECEIVE WHEN CLOSED WILL BE IGNORED AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REQUEST AGAIN LATER. Thank you =)
    7. DO NOT steal, edit or claim the avvies as yours (both out of ones I've made for other people, and my examples) Trust me, if you do, I'll find out >=D (I have my ways)
    8. If you request one, you MUST wear it! Im not here to draw you pictures just for your enjoyment, I'm here to make you avvies that you will use. If I make you an avvie and you never use it, I'll lose it on you. No joke my dear
    9. Please wait the full four days before requesting another avvie from me. I dont like it when I make and avvie for someone and then the next day they ask for another.
    10. Only one avvie per request (two wolves in one avvie, and slideshow avvies are allowed though)
    11. There is no 11th rule.

Failure to comply with any of the rules above will result in possible loss of right to request here, no avatar for you, or loss of limbs (depending on my mood.)

The Forms (and Explanations):
    Form 1. (wolf's only)~
    Name or Not?:
    Wolf Name:
    Color of Wolf Name:
    Type of Avvie(cartoon, realistic, Cartoon/real):
    Wolf Description or Ref:
    Eye color:
    Position (NOTE I only do headshots!):
    Expression:
    Background (can be solid color, some type of scenery or transparent):
    Outline?:
    Outline Color:
    Anything Else?:
    SECRET WORD:

What it means~
    Name or Not- do you want your wolf's name on the avvie or not
    Wolf Name- whats you wolf's name
    Color of Wolf Name- if you wanted a name, what color should it be?
    Type of avvie- pretty straightforward, cartoon, real or C/R version
    Wolf description/ Ref- whats your wolf look like? (explain it WELL!)
    Eye Color- what is its eye color?
    Position- should the wolf be looking up, down etc..? Should the view be from the side top etc..?
    Expression- Is your wolf going be snarling, happy, sad, scared etc.?
    Background- what color do you want the background, or do you want it transparent? I also do different type of scenery, and I can do pretty much everything, just name it =D
    Outline- do you want me to draw a line around your wolf?
    Outline Color- if so, what color should it be?
    Anything Else?- any scars, items or stuff you want me to add to your wolf or to the background?
    SECRET WORD- put the secret word here

Form 2. (any other animal/creature besides wolf)~
    Name on/off?:
    Animal/creature name:
    Name color:
    Animal/creature species:
    Type of avvie (CR, Cartoon, Real NOTE- for a dragon, leave this part blank, since I only draw them one way (see dragon example under Examples NOT for users):
    Animal/creature Description or Ref:
    Eye color:
    Position:
    Expression:
    Background color/scenery/transparent:
    Outline?:
    Outline color:
    Anything else?:
    Secret word:

What it means~
    Since the forms are so similar, look at the wolf form explanation above if you are unsure of anything.

REFS/LINEARTS~
    I've decided to offer refs as well as avatars. I only do requests in the "realistic" type style, but I do not blend the colors as much, so as to see the markings clearly. I will accept FIVE ref requests at a time, and be using the slots system for them. These will of course take much longer than an avvie would, and since they are so differnt from avvies, they have their own rules.

Ref Rules:
    1. You can only request a ref when the shop title says R-OPEN. This means ref requests open. I will not accept avvie requests when the shop says R-OPEN, nor will I accept ref requests when it just says OPEN, nor anything when the shop says CLOSED. (durr)
    2. Please make sure to fill out the WHOLE ref request form very clearly and with as much detail as possible. If you are unsure about something in the ref form, ask me about it.
    3. The refs may be used on other websites, but you CANNOT remove my signature from the ref AT ALL.
    4. NEVER steal/edit/claim the refs as yours. EVER.
    5. Only one character/ref per request. The secret "word" for refs is 221.

Ref Form (and explaination):
    Characters name:
    Name color/design:
    Animal/creature species:
    Breed:
    DETAILED description/ previous ref:
    Eye color/colors:
    Main picture position (full body):
    Main picture expression:
    Other pictures:
    Other picture positions:
    Other picture expressions:
    Information/ labeling:
    Background:
    Outline?:
    Outline color:
    Anything else?:
    Secret word:

What it all means (PLEASE READ!):
    Characters name~ the name of the character Im drawing.
    Name color/design~ What color/s should the name be, and do you want it to be outlined in another color, underlined, look like its dripping or something?
    Animal/creature species~ the species of your character (dog, cat, fish, wolf, unicorn etc.)
    Breed~ breed of the character (german shepherd, persian mixed breed animal etc.)
    DETAILED description/ previous ref~ here you MUST be sure to explain EVERY SINGLE INCH of the character, because the ref is full body. This MUST be as detailed as possible. A previous ref would be helpful.
    Eye color/colors~ color of the characters eyes, plus more info on the eyes (such as blindness in one eye, missing an eye etc.)
    Main picture position (full body)~ On the ref I will do one large (or main) picture of your character, describe the position of it. Remember to include the WHOLE body, such as: sitting, head looking to the right and upwards, left front paw raised slightly, tail curled around the body... etc.
    Main picture expression~ expression of said main picture.
    Other pictures~ do you want smaller pictures on the ref as well? Such as one showing the top view, side view, front view of your character, or maybe a close up of their head, paw, tail etc. Please list the other pictures like this:
    Top view
    Left side view
    Left side view (head only)
    Right front paw etc...
    Other picture positions~ sitting, standing, jumping? Please list like this:
    Top view, sitting
    Left side view, jumping
    Left side view (head only) looking upwards
    Right front paw, lifted off ground etc...
    Other picture expressions~ for picture with the head showing only. Please list like this:
    Left side view, jumping, smiling
    Left side view (head only), looking upwards, angry etc.
    NOTE: these are examples of what to put ONLY.
    Information/ labeling~ things such as the age, weight, height, gender, species, breed, likes, dislikes, history, personality of the character on the ref, plus labeling such as describing the eyes, fur, tail etc..
    Background~ background of the ref. A solid color, plainf white, a design, a scene?
    Outline?~ outline around the pictures?
    Outline color~ color of outline?
    Anything else?~ accessories or anything else such as a small animation (tail wagging, blinking, winking, panting, paws moving etc...?)
    Secret word: secret word goes here. Read the ref rules to find it.

Everything in the ref form is optional. Not everything listed is required on the refs.

SLOTS 4 REF-
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____

SLOTS 4 AVVIE-
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____
    ____

I will post finished when it is done. Then i will send you the picture over PM

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm